We work with creative practitioners across all art forms and with participants of all ages. We plan, deliver and evaluate projects in a variety of contexts, from formal learning to more informal work in public spaces.
Our past work includes:
- Development and delivery of projects funded by for example, Heritage Lottery, Youth Music, Princes Trust and the Clore Foundation.
- Kicking Leaves – our young people’s literature festival in Pennine Lancashire
- Projects with schools clusters in Padiham, Blackburn and Todmorden, each spanning a term and culminating in celebratory events
- Bespoke and long term curriculum development in primary and infant schools
- Community projects at heritage sites
- You can see more projects archived on our previous website.
Current project links are at the foot of this page.